Tuesday 26 December 2023

humans are saviors of themselves!

Feasting with children under my care is my passion and availing to them the basics of life makes me happy.

This festive season, I managed to dish out clothes, shoes ,food rations and threw a feast for all the people at my home.

A healthy diet is essential for good health and nutrition. It protects you against many chronic noncommunicable diseases, such as heart disease, diabetes and cancer. 

A simple meal filled with multiple nutrients 

Eating a variety of foods and consuming less salt, sugars and saturated and industrially-produced trans-fats, are essential for healthy diet.

Attached are some of the pictures as they unfold.

Feasting moments 

Fruit juices blended from fresh mangoes and oranges from our gardens 

Fresh fruit juice 

Food served

Fried rice

sliced boiled cabbages

One of my boys Feasting 

Boiled eggs to spice up the day

Feasting moments 

No comments: